Are you or someone you know struggling with alcoholism, divorce, sexual abuse, codependency, domestic violence, drug addiction, sexual addiction, food addiction, gambling addiction or similar issue?
There are several features that make Celebrate Recovery (CR) unique:
- CR is based on God’s Word, the Bible. The Beatitudes contain eight principles that are God’s road to recovery, wholeness, growth and spiritual maturity.
- CR is forward-looking. Regardless of what has already happened, the solution is to start making wise choices now and depend on Christ’s power to help make those changes.
- CR emphasizes personal responsibility. The healing power of Christ can begin working in our mind, will and emotions when we stop hiding our faults and blaming others.
- CR emphasizes a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- CR utilizes the biblical truth that we need each other in order to grow spiritually and emotionally.
There are no fees, pressure, or registration required.
For more information or If you would like to volunteer as a Celebrate Recovery leader, please contact the church office at 248-373-4500.